20080103

Never once let it go.

Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame..

爱 如果失去了伤害..
jianeng ; blue fish says (9:38 PM):
if love loses hurt
jianeng ; blue fish says (9:38 PM):
it would be come a beautiful love
jianeng ; blue fish says (9:39 PM):
but beautiful love is only possible because hurt makes us realise wht is beautiful

Words by bf..
Oh, love so beautiful, it hurts..

Have you read what I've been trying to let out for so long? Sigh.
I have done it again.
I have been here many times before..
Don't know why this is so hard, and why I'm trying so hard.
What happens next? Can't I get an answer?

Since that day, I just keep on thinking till my head hurts so bad. Falling asleep after feeling so lethargic for thinking so much. I can't rest in peace. I decided to stroll the nights to keep me calm. Secret Garden's music soothed me pretty much.. Let the day vanish..

I hate school. ):

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home